♥Friday, February 24, 2006

i was in a daze after i finish my paper ytd.

The history jus repeated itself. I din do 28marks.

Last sem, i din do 32marks.

I din have the time. I can only blame myself for spenting too much time on case study and neglected essay. It was my fault. I wrote like one page for the first qns of case study which was not supposed to be.

I dunno.. my dad is always appearing somewhere in my mind.

Im never so stress before.

Im so sick of studying.

Cos i'll keep telling myself. I wan all Bs this time to pull my GPA up. Cannot wait till year 3. i need to get into a Uni. I dun wanna see my dad angry. Its so scary.

Im freaking stresss. I couldnt get anything into my head. I couldnt concentrate. Everything that i rmb at this moment will be forgotten when i tried to rmb the next one. My mind will always bring me somewhere else. Dad, Studies, Exams, xianyi, frens. So much more for me to think and reflect. I did tried my best to brush everything off. but i cant. I only wanna sleep. I will drag. I'll drag myself to wake up when noon comes.



有心无力
can u understand that?


Ppl always say. Dun bother abt wat others say abt u. No, i cant. Im learning to do that, but i cant. Its like, i dun wan to be that kinda person that ppl dun like. im being myself and also trying to be someone better.

I always like to ask "wat do u think of me". I cant help it. I jus wan to know more abt myself. What type of person am i to frens.

i have so much insecurity in me. I can tink of anything under the sun. Be it good or bad.

Im so afraid that my fren got sick of my cos i keep asking and telling them my problems. My troubles. I've been disturbing tim for the past few days when he is studying. And i tot that would irritate him. Cos its not the first time i guess. But i cant help it. Cos i always think that he will give me the best advice and true comments.

Dun worry, Im still who i am. But its jus evrything i encounter will make me ponder. Anything that someone says abt me. Even if its jus joking (i cant differentiate whether its jus a joke or wat) or serious. Tim say: "Jus treat everything as suaning. It will make ur life better". I wish i can. But i will jus auto think. Think abt wat the person said.

am i xiao qi? maybe? No, its jus a joke. dun take it seriously

-shrugs-


♥MYSELF.




THE GIRL

Photobucket
Wen Qi♥
Sweet 21
15 Oct
Diploma in BIT
SIM-RMIT Business Mgt

♥ Family :)
♥ Friends
♥ Shopping
♥ You =)

To Do List

  • Work
  • Study Very Hard

  • Watch more drama

  • Sleep More

  • Be Your Lovely Fren

  • To find You


  • Her Want
  • A new Camera

  • poloriod camera

  • More Accessories

  • More Tops

  • More Bags

  • More Papillos and Birks

  • More Watches

  • Kate Spade

  • Aigner

  • Agnes B

  • Goldheart

  • Tiff and Co

  • Cartier

  • DKNY

  • LV epi leather mini noe

  • ralph lauren bag

  • More Heels

  • More Skincare

  • More Foundation

  • More Concealers

  • More Eyecream

  • More Life

  • More Love

  • More Money

  • More Hugs

  • More Warmth

  • More of everything that you can give me =)


  • Actually everything above are nonsense, i wan the people (like u who read till here) who've read it becos, you're the priceless one.
    =), Much Loves♥


    Her Past
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    emptiness.