♥Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Since I've time today and din fall aslp on the sofa while watching Teeveee (I fell aslp for e past few days), i think i shld do some blogging.. AHHAHA...Now, this will be a super duper long entry with little pictures. So the warning is : DUn read if u are busy or cant stand my very broken english. LOL!

Went to FOC on friday and sat cos its a good friday. Was really excited that i could be back for camp. At least i wun miss out alittle bit of this year's fun and got to noe some freshies too..hahhaaha

But i was worried. The fact that i might be left out in program comm. And i did felt it though much ppl reassured me that im not. But behaviour shows u noe? It might be my own sensitive-ness since steph was not left out when she only came at the 3rd day. Oh right.. but it might be my behaviour that leads to it too..

I lost my voice after briefing 6 sub-empires on friday cos i had sore throat the day b4 i came. And i was so helpless... I was suppose to be there to help them but instead whenever it comes to grping they had to grp someone with me cos im voiceless n couldnt shout. I was so freaking hell guilty. I felt useless as a senior. I couldnt let them learn anything from me....

The whole camp was full of guilty-ness and lots of sorry to many for me. The last day of camp, I happily being the oracle and retrieve my pocky to the station that i was posted to. But Abby was sick and i had to take care of her.

Its not im being mean. I cant do anything there too. Expt makign sure that her blanket din fall off. Make sure She looks okay and she slps well. I tot i was tired of the whole camp. Like was steph says... Passion will fade one day. I tot im sick of the camp. Im stick of prog. Sitting beside abby, my heartaches. I yearn to go to my station to do watever i can. But i cant. Cos abby's sick. And since i cant brief tooo, i shld stay. I did persuade myself.

But when i went out, look down and see Sook briefing Antor (empire name). When some of them faced up and "meow" to me(it was something i always love antor to do it). I realise i was totally wrong. I wan to do briefing. I wan to lead those freshies. I wan them to cheer. I wan to handle stations. My face felt hot and tears are forming.

Its only when i cant do wat i wan den i realise that i really like to do it.

It was den i realise. My passion for programme was stronger den wat i expect. It was den i realise i love FOC more den anything else in TP. Its was FOC prog comm that made me who i am today. IT was it that make me love my everyday in TP. It was FOC that i made so many goodfrens.

I think i made clifton angry for requesting something i shldnt have. Okie, he said he wasnt. But i was guilty too. I shld noe wat situation is that when i ask for it. Like it was kinda dumb after i asked. But anyway, CLif still let me off in the end. I WAS MORE GUILTY after that.

Everyone was very nice to me. Strepsils was offered to me when ppl hear me talk. Yes, im really seriously so touched. Jodin sayang-ed me. And even help me gather his empire to listen during briefing plus being my voice at times. HE was great. Someone who helped me alot when im so helpless. In return, I do my best to help his grp to score. His grp had one of the highest pt for Hunt-gry(a game).... That was the best i could gif him. =)..I dun mind to worsen my voice jus to make sure i brief his grp clearly. =D

As for Terence, i can only say. He is jus e sweetest brother. THough he tease, laugh, play, bully me at ALL TIME. He is still show concern when im desperately trying to talk properly. HAHAAHHA! Though everyone give me strepsils, His strepsils was the one that felt the warmest (no, im not saying the others that gave me were nt concern or wat. I can feel their concern too). =D

I went to him after i finished the first one and he can gif me a very serious look telling me "u jus finished one? Cannot eat another one...its kinda medicine. Only can take one every 4hrs. I will gif u one more after 4hrs okie?"

LOL! i think its so cute. A big brother coaxing his little sis tat's acting like a kan-chiong spider cos she wans to recover her precious voice. HAHAHA

Anyway.... the story dun end here. After final clash, i was sitting like a blur lemao looking at ppl sabo-ing ppl...den suddenly i see someone ran towards me with a serious and concern look(i assume from his expression). I was full of Qns marks (pls rmb im still blur at that time)....like why is this person looking so serious? ?????

"eh, can u talk? hows ur throat?"

LOL! i look at him and took a few seconds b4 reacting to wat he say

"h..e...l..l.ooooooooooooooooo"

HAHAHHAHAHAH! and he got wat i meant after hearing.

IT was terence. =) Usually, Not much ppl would come back and ask abt u after a few hrs. It shows that he rmb. U shld noe how i felt at that time.

*smiles*

Thanks alot bro! (i decided to self declare..ahahahhaah)..LOL! And i we forgot to take photo during camp. BOOOOOO! nvm, i'll use the open hse one den. hahhaah

There u go. THe sweet brother i have. ARe u jealoussssss? LOL!!
Image hosting by Photobucket
He said he love gals. But he dun love me. Cos im a PIG. So i guess if u are a gal CURRENTLY, he'll love u. LOL!! U can ask me for his number. OPPS -zip-

I haven got all the FOC photos. Will upload them soon when recieve. I think most of the prog comm pictures i wun be inside cos went to take photo with cengang(sub-empire)..awwwwwwwwwww...i sImply love themmm...=)

Presenting to u:
Image hosting by Photobucket
They take care of our stomach okiee...They are very important in a camp. W/o them, Forget abt eating. =D

THe last debrief was really sad. All the graduates were emotional. SAf, Alvin neo were all crying like theres no tomorrow. But i swallowed my tears. Last year, i rmb i cried like shit. Shermen even lent me his shoulder. HAHA. But when i see guang on stage, i wanted so much to cry.

Out of all the graduates, i'll miss him the most.

Guang is a very special guy. Though we are not close. But he definetly is one of the main person that made my life in tp so much more enjoyable and wonderful. I miss his suaning though its very harsh and hurting at times. I miss the way he go with that special tone "WEnqi..5566". I miss the way he say "wenqi can u diam diam not". "wenqi, (hao jiu bu jian handsign)". The way he sing wo nan guo. And manymany more things. -ok, i feel so much like cryng now..Zzzz-

Alvin ting, the president who lead us and bring out our passion for SU. The one that encourage everyone. Ah beng president.

SAfahri who taught me alot in prog comm and our sharing session. The way he irritate the shit outta lots of ppl during meetings. My big brother who helps me in every su stuff. My bro who shields me =)

Andrew who goes "WOO WEN QI......"

Like i always feel, i wish im not growing up. I wish they are still in tp and remain as my seniors. i wish to see them in biz park like how i always will during sch term lunch breaks. =)

I miss all of themm...The legend in TP.. Once upon a time......

I wonder how would i be when i graduate next year. Cry like shit too? Will i be missed too?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Went to Bukit Panjang Plaza again on sunday to get a few tops and a pair of new black heels. HEEE!

CArtel for tea break....
Image hosting by Photobucket


The cheese cake looks tasty horr?? It was indeed tasty. But after i had like half of it
Image hosting by Photobucket
I got sick. IT was way too chesssy. Ewwww

okay, thats all. HAHHAAH... im going to slp soon. I think im never enuff of slp everyday and i'll doze off infront of the com in office. zzzZzzzzz


♥MYSELF.




THE GIRL

Photobucket
Wen Qi♥
Sweet 21
15 Oct
Diploma in BIT
SIM-RMIT Business Mgt

♥ Family :)
♥ Friends
♥ Shopping
♥ You =)

To Do List

  • Work
  • Study Very Hard

  • Watch more drama

  • Sleep More

  • Be Your Lovely Fren

  • To find You


  • Her Want
  • A new Camera

  • poloriod camera

  • More Accessories

  • More Tops

  • More Bags

  • More Papillos and Birks

  • More Watches

  • Kate Spade

  • Aigner

  • Agnes B

  • Goldheart

  • Tiff and Co

  • Cartier

  • DKNY

  • LV epi leather mini noe

  • ralph lauren bag

  • More Heels

  • More Skincare

  • More Foundation

  • More Concealers

  • More Eyecream

  • More Life

  • More Love

  • More Money

  • More Hugs

  • More Warmth

  • More of everything that you can give me =)


  • Actually everything above are nonsense, i wan the people (like u who read till here) who've read it becos, you're the priceless one.
    =), Much Loves♥


    Her Past
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    emptiness.