I hate going out on public holidays becos of the crowds and that i've no where in mind to go unless someone dated me with a place in mind or for a catch up session. Else, i rather laze at home, surf the net all day long and watch my taiwan dramas. hahaha! Then again, when i tot that i've been working 9-6pm everyday (weekdays) and gg home str after work (excluding days when i've got date lahhh), THE MORE I SHLD GO OUT during the weekends/holidays RIGHT ?!
anyway, rubbish aside. I actually went out today. hahahah!
Kenneth dated me for some shopping and end up i made a last min decision to purchase some new stocks for my online boutique. Only 2 designs but i think its pretty prettty and tentatively, steph agreed to be my model. =D YAY!

Ends a simply yet beautiful day.
Very bless!
I enjoy the silent we have at times,
not feeling awkward and shy,
teasing each other every moment with every single little thing,
from my stupid silly pronouncation
to my weird dressing and ideas.
We talk craps like kids,
We laugh out loud together
(well of cos im the more unglam one he would say)We're each other's shopping khakis
We tot and plan of going to many places together
We gossip plentymany
He gave me security when we walk thr a sea of black.
(i've got this unknown fear and uneasiness when there're too many of them at a go. Dont read too deeply within, its jus my own pyschological barrier)Holding on to him, i noe he'll lead me thr
(though the place is not as crowded as the 1st time i went there during a PH, but still its scary enuff pls)He give me honest comments and advice and at times, kindly help me make some random decisions.haha!
I could lean on him w.o worries.
I could lie on his shoulders w.o awkwardness.
(prolly sometimes when i purposely asked for permission. HAHAHA!)I know its something that not anyother guys can accept it. I hope my brothers do, since leeching is one of my secret hobby when im really tired. Just blame it all on my future boyfriend when he appears k? Ask him why did he took so long to arrive and that you all have to suffer from my leech. HEHE)
Dont be mistaken that i've fallen for this pretty handsome boy-fren of mine.
To many i might seems to have fallen unknowningly or secretly
(again maybe? lol!)but nope.
He's a good catch, talented dancer, have a mind of his own, friendly to all, kind-hearted and the list goes on...
But i like it this way.
Pure frens
Occassionally pretending we're scandalous when others asked
We're not
that close in secondary school days
not in the same clique but still can consider reallygoodfrens
We used to go to sch together (with nancy)
I love seeing his every performance and
He'll always be my focus point =)
We seldom message each other
Lost contact for a period of time
but once we begin meeting,
its intensive.
Im not his only close girl-fren but
he maintain all pretty well i must say. hahahah!
I believe the existent of a pure frenship between a guy and a gal.
I know many dont but i do. =)
Even though i might sound like im jotting down abt me and my boyfriend but hey,
he is my boy-fren (so close till its only a dash of difference). haha!This entry might sound weird to you but becos i really enjoy my simple day out with my verycloseboy-fren (not all gals have the priviledge to meet until one and am bless i've not only met one) and its been long since i pen down a long entry on my thoughts so why not let this be a sweet one to start off. Heh!
I've got frens telling me how lucky i am to be able to have the few really close boy-frens or brothers. But, it always comes with pros and cons you know?
Yes, im blessed to have them but i dun have
love at all. As in,
boyfriend. See! thats the con. Yeayea i noe i will have one eventually but think abt it. Its not easy to get a guy to fall in love with me becos,
im very boy-ish inside and i usually become their buddy easier then a girlfriend. You know it right, else how could i possibily have
these boy-frens right? =)) and that my
future boyfriend have to accept this becos i wun wanna give these rare boys up! I hope i can
really meet till the one if im as lucky. hahaa!
Usually, not all but gals who constantly have boyfriend usually dont have much boy-frens. Right? I know you can see the trend.. haha
Im done for now!
Time to rest else tml i'll have a hard time to fight the ZZZZ monster again.
Its a freaking tough fight everytime he comes attacking.
Good night!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1am